Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review and Renew

Hello one and all.
I know I haven't posted anything in forever. I've mainly used Facebook as a means of communicating with family and friends abroad, and until I recently read some of my friends' blogs I hardly registered the existence of this one.

So, since I've been organizing photos recently it seemed like a good time to post an update.

I found a friends' facebk status update an interesting way to do this, we'll see how it turns out for me. Here are some photos to keep you entertained...

2011 top 10 Memories, in chronological order:
1. Friendship Festival (Festival de la Amistad) activity at church.
2. Charles started walking, stopped nursing and turned 1 year old in March.
3. Visiting Raquel Freire and family in Lille, France, and also a day in Paris via TGV.
4. BYU Students living with us for April & May and Chinese students in September
5. Miriam's 3rd birthday in July, celebrated in Hontoba, Guadalajara, Spain, also where we spent the majority of the month of August.
6. Finding out we'll be a family of five in 2012!
7. Miriam starting school, adapting, getting up early every weekday.
8. Rome for our 5th Anniversary: Colliseum, Roman Forum, Gelato, Gnocchi on Thursday, Pantheon, Via Appia Antica, and lots of public transit!
9. 26th Birthday and iPad
10. Freire Family Reunion in El Hito, Cuenca, Spain and holidays all together in Alcalá.

Stay tuned for future posts and recent updates. Hopefully my new tablet will help me keep in touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment