Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Realce Punto Yugoslavo - Border Stitch

Español abajo
These are some photos of designs from a magzine called Realce. They are used to decorate table cloths with a decorative stitch in a variety of colors. According to my dh's aunt they don't print these like they used to, and I had a hard time finding designs online, so I wanted to post these photos.
Aquí comparto unos modelos de punto Yugoslavo de una vieja revista de Realce. Yo no tengo copyright, solo pretendo compartirlos para animarles a intentarlo, que es muy divertido y bastante sencillo cuando le coges el tranquillo.

1 comment:

  1. I was very happy to see this photos. My grandmother made hand towels with this technique and, while I love the designs, my grandmother didn't have a very good eye for color. Your pictures are much more attractive.

    Designs for this technique are hard to find, but in America you may have more success using the terms "swedish weaving" or "huck embroidery."

    Thanks for posting the beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete